top of page

Meals & nutrition

Public·9 members

Today: Leipzig VS Real Madrid live 13 February 2024

RB Leipzig Vs Real Madrid (4-3-1-2) - YouTube - YouTubeYouTube · My Love For Madrid2 views · 21 hours ago YouTube · My Love For Madrid YouTube · My Love For Madrid 3:01

In the past three matches, Barcelona have scored at least two goals and they head here unbeaten at home this season - 21 matches. They have also kept clean sheets in four of the last five matches at home. In 17 La Liga home matches, Barcelona have won 15 and drawn two; they only failed to score against Real Madrid, which was one of the two draws, the other being against Atletico Madrid (2-2). CHERRIES ABOUT TO FALL? Bournemouth's 2-1 defeat by Sheffield United on Sunday leaves them 16th in the league, just two points above the relegation zone and having played a game more than three of the teams below them. What will really have manager Eddie Howe worrying however is the fixture list - in the remaining weeks his side have to play eight of the top nine but none of the bottom six. RB Leipzig 3-2 Real Madrid (Oct 25, 2022) Final Score RB Leipzig took a big step closer to the Champions League knockout stage with a 3-2 home win over Real Madrid on Tuesday. May 16, 2023, 08:53 pm - Reuters ... The visitors took a gamble on the 2019/20 campaign. They voluntarily dropped out of Europe, appointed a boss who could grow a young team and aimed for fourth. Ahead of the weekend they’re 12 points off the top four, Marco Giampaolo has been sacked and Milan’s lack of games seems to have backfired. Walking off the pitch doesn’t make sense if they still don’t get punished. Does it make sense to walk off the pitch? I don’t think so. The consequence may be I am again the booed man. What point is it no one gets punished? At the end, how people write stuff, I will be the bogeyman again. If there is no punishment for these people racism won. But one of those wing-backs - Calum Waters - switched off for a second and allowed Griffiths to ghost in at the back post to finish calmly from close range to make it 1-0. That dented the confidence of the away side as Celtic began to pepper the St Mirren goal - Hladky having to pull off a series of fine saves to keep out Edouard, James Forrest and Rogic. Tony Andreu managed a swerving shot from 20 yards which Fraser Forster comfortably saved, but any chance of a St Mirren revival evaporated on the stroke of half time. Since losing their first home game under Danny Cowley (0-2 v Sheffield Wednesday), Huddersfield have only lost one of their last eight Championship games on home soil (W3 D4). We expect them to continue that solid form, but the Terriers have won just 25% of their home games so far. That has us backing a draw between these two. Given that 50% of their home matches have seen exactly two goals scored, we’re also going with a 1-1 draw. Montpellier's form chart this season has been something to behold as they are still to have the same result back-to-back. They have won six and drawn four of their 14 matches so far but consistent failed to build up a head of steam. Their last game was a confident 3-0 win over Toulouse but this came at home where they have been very impressive, on the road it has been a considerably different story. SubstitutionPosted at 78' Substitution, Inverness CT. Cameron Harper replaces James Keatings. Posted at 78' Attempt missed. Christian Doidge (Hibernian) header from the centre of the box is close, but misses to the left. Posted at 76' Corner, Hibernian. Conceded by Mark Ridgers. Posted at 76' Attempt saved. The hosts played for many seasons in the 2nd league level where they used to be a decent middle of the league table club before two relegations in a row made them sit in the 4th league level from where they tried and came really close to get promoted last season but finished just 3rd in the end only one point behind the 2nd placed club and just 2 points behind the 1st placed club. Overall they are very good for the 4th league level and won with ease most of the games played by them at home. The signing of Braithwaite is much different - he has cost a significant amount and signed a four-and-a-half-year deal. But is he ready to go?Balague said: "He needs a lot of tactical instructions. I've just been with [Spain legend] David Villa and he told me he only learned about tactics as a wide forward player when he went to Barcelona. With Barcelona you need to know so much. That's my worry - Braithwaite won't have time to learn that in one go. However, the extra 30 minutes proved too much and the fresh legs off the bench proved pivotal for Sheffield United. Man of the match - John Egan (Sheffield United) The Blades captain kept things calm at the back late on when other sides may have wiltedSharp takes his chance - the statsSheffield United have reached the FA Cup quarter-final for the first time since 2013-14 - but the last time they did so as a top flight side was 1992-93. Shakhtyor Reserves is going to face Slutsk Reserves. The hosts won the first clash in this season against Slamichev 4:0 on away and it was a great game. I think that the hosts will start winning games like that and if they will keep this form they should easily win this match against Slutsk. The visitors conceded nine goals in only four matches. The last away match was against Isloch and they lost 0:4. The hosts should win this match by more than one goal. I think that we can see here at least 2:0 for the hosts. Slutsk is an average team Only three players are allowed in each dressing room and they cannot use the gym. It's nice to be on the pitch but we are being careful - washing hands and everything - and we feel lucky," said Fernandes. That's the only way we can keep doing our jobs. Physically when I was on my own we had to do a lot of bike work and I didn't lose much fitness. We are now training but it's not the same as matches. Posted at 63' Pierre-Emile Højbjerg (Southampton) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 63' Corner, Newcastle United. Conceded by Jack Stephens. SubstitutionPosted at 61' Substitution, Newcastle United. Joelinton replaces Matt Ritchie. Posted at 59' Martin Dubravka (Newcastle United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Only reason why odds are so big on the home win is because the hosts want the points if they are to fight in the championship group for an Europa League place next season, but I read on the Urartu website that the players and staff are happy and well prepared for this game, plus they even played in the Europa League at the start of this season defeated by Cukaricki from Serbia, but that is too strong opponent for any side from Armenia to handle. However, not everything has been going to plan for the hosts. They have won just one of their last five league games and have allowed performances to drop considerably after their excellent start to the campaign. Now they face one of the biggest tests of the season as Benfica come to town. Bournemouth have conceded nine goals in their last two league games. Seven of the last eight Bournemouth league games have been lost. Tottenham have won two of their last three league fixtures. Tottenham have won five of their last six games against Bournemouth. Bournemouth go into this game knowing they have to start winning or prepare for life in the Championship. Work to be done. Bill: A Greek tragedy for the Spursy one!Benhard: Strategic, Mourinho wants Man United in Europa league final. Tottenham 0-2 Olympiakos (Eric Dier substituted) Eric Dier makes way soon after Spurs go two behindWith his side two down, Mourinho takes action by taking off midfielder Eric Dier in the 29th minute. The Englishman is replaced by Christian Eriksen. Gary: Half an hour into his home debut and Jose publicly digs out one of the players. Posted at 72' Attempt saved. Di María (Paris Saint Germain) left footed shot from the left side of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Neymar with a through ball. Posted at 70' Offside, Paris Saint Germain. Kylian Mbappé tries a through ball, but Mauro Icardi is caught offside. Posted at 68' Corner, Paris Saint Germain. Vittsjo is famous because of their woman football team, that is playing in the top level of Sweden, and that is among the better sides when it comes to the previous seasons in Dammelnsvenskan division. Their man football is at the amateur level, but team is not underdog when face similar rivals from the regional leagues. Leicester are a point ahead of fourth-placed Chelsea, with in-form Manchester United two points further back, having won three successive league games. The Foxes, who finished ninth last term, last played in the Champions League in 2017 when they reached the quarter-finals, after their Premier League title win under Claudio Ranieri. Rodgers, who took charge in February 2019, says his team has the capability to return to Europe's elite competition. However, any potential deal would most likely depend on whether Leeds manage to win promotion to the Premier League this season. Paper Round's view: The Blades are sitting pretty in seventh place in the Premier League table at the moment and Wilder's men are enjoying an impressive debut season in England's top division. Gerard Delofeu and Abdoulaye Doucoure fired Watford ahead before Pedro Neto pulled one back for Wolves, who failed to capitalise on a numerical advantage in the last 20 minutes after defender Christian Kabasele was sent off for the hosts. Deulofeu opened the scoring with a neat 30th-minute finish when he beat goalkeeper Rui Patricio with a crisp low shot into the far corner after good work by Ismaila Sarr. Referees must understand the solidarity and the friendship that they want to show is to tell their colleague, 'Be careful, you might have made a mistake - it's better that you have another chance watching the incident on a monitor, you have assessed probably wrongly,' so that finally you can avoid a mistake. In Thursday's Premier League games, Bruno Fernandes won a spot-kick which he scored in Manchester United's 3-0 win over Aston Villa, James Ward-Prowse hit the bar after a disputed penalty as Southampton drew 1-1 with Everton and Tottenham should have had a penalty for a Joshua King shove on Harry Kane in a 0-0 draw with Bournemouth. Real Madrid vs RB Leipzig 5-1 Highlights & All Goals 2024 Real Madrid vs RB Leipzig 5-1 Highlights & All Goals 2024YouTube · Trending Sports 2.06.7K+ views · 21 hours ago YouTube · Trending Sports 2.0 YouTube · Trending Sports 2.0 11:43 The playmaker, on loan from Real Madrid, missed over two months with a hamstring injury and has been on the bench of late but not yet played under Arteta, who took over in December after leaving his job as Manchester City's assistant head coach. Mikel will be a brilliant coach. He has learned from Pep (Guardiola, Manchester City coach), he has a philosophy of play which I think I fit perfectly. GOAL! Manchester United 0-1 Burnley (Wood) Again, the free-kick goes to the edge of the box, and again Mee wins the header - it's a great jump, which beats Matic to the ball. And this time, Wood steals a march on Maguire - of course he does - and is onto it so quickly sweeping a lump past De Gea with shin and foot. Full TimePosted at 90'+7' Second Half ends, FC Twente 2, Ajax 5. Goal!Posted at 90'+6' Goal! FC Twente 2, Ajax 5. Klaas Jan Huntelaar (Ajax) left footed shot from outside the box to the bottom left corner. Assisted by Hakim Ziyech following a fast break. Posted at 90'+4' Attempt missed. Emil Berggreen (FC Twente) right footed shot from the left side of the box is close, but misses the top right corner. Anger. Disbelief. And gifs. So many gifs. View more on twitterPlenty of people were pretty upset. View more on twitterFans of other clubs, not so much. And of course, several thousand people made the inevitable joke: 'Good luck and hope to see you again my friend'The player reaction was, as you'd expect, far more measured, with heartfelt messages from Dele Alli and Harry Kane as well as a message from the departing assistant manager Jesus Perez that really tugged at the fans' heart-strings. Jose Mourinho returns to the Old Trafford dugout on Wednesday almost a year after his last appearance, for a 4-1 win over Fulham on 8 December 2018 that proved to be his last victory as Manchester United manager. Mourinho travels north with a Tottenham side re-energised since the departure of Mauricio Pochettino on 19 November, with three wins from three games, which has helped take them sixth in the Premier League. Preston North End have signed Celtic winger Scott Sinclair on a two-and-a-half-year contract. The 30-year-old winger was initially linked with a loan to Deepdale, but has instead made a more permanent move. Sinclair, out of contract at Celtic this summer, has made seven appearances this season, mostly from the bench. Scott has had a great time here but wanted to play more and Preston are giving him that opportunity," said Celtic manager Neil Lennon. Liverpool have reversed their decision to place some non-playing staff on temporary leave and apologised to fans. On Saturday, the club said they were going to apply to the government's taxpayer-funded job retention scheme, sparking a fierce backlash. But in a letter to their fans, chief executive Peter Moore said: "We believe we came to the wrong conclusion last week and are truly sorry for that. He added that the Reds have "opted to find alternative means" to pay staff. An independent Adjudicatory Chamber of the Club Financial Control Body (CFCB) took the decision today, explaining that City had been found guilty of "serious breaches" of FFP, as well as failing to cooperate in the investigation: “Following a hearing held on 22 January 2020 the Adjudicatory Chamber of the UEFA Club Financial Control Body (CFCB), chaired by José da Cunha Rodrigues, has today notified Manchester City Football Club of the final decision on the case which was referred by the CFCB Chief Investigator. Roma are fifth in Serie A but extremely unlikely to secure a Champions League place. They host Inter Milan who are second in the table and still in with an outside chance of winning the title. Roma are 12 points behind the final Champions League position with five games left to play so little chance of qualification. We missed a lot of chances. We defended well and they created few chances. We ran a lot, we fought for every ball. The performance in general was positive. The players can adapt to this sort of weather easily because they are used to it. We have experienced every type of situation and we have more resources to manage the different type of matches that we will face. Bristol City head coach Lee Johnson told BBC Radio Bristol:"I was disappointed in the first 25-30 minutes, I just felt we froze a bit. Do you give credit to my defence for Martial game? Do you give credit for United defence for the game and the occasions that we create or didn't create?"Mourinho also reeled off the goal records of strikers he previously managed, including former Chelsea man Didier Drogba, Cristiano Ronaldo, who he had at Real Madrid, and Zlatan Ibrahimovic, who worked with the 57-year-old at Manchester United and Inter Milan. RB Leipzig vs Real Madrid in Television: When and where 10 hours ago — RB Leipzig and Real Madrid face each other this Tuesday, February 13, 2024, starting at 9:00 p.m. (9:00 PM CET), at the Red Bull Arena (Leipzig ... RB Leipzig vs. Real Madrid Live Stream 13 F 33 minutes ago — RB Leipzig vs. Real Madrid live stream: How to watch UEFA Champions League online, TV channel,... From cbssports.com 5:57 PM Feb 12, 2024.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page