top of page

Meals & nutrition

Public·9 members

(((WATCH<))) Livestream: København VS Manchester City Live TV 13/02/2024

FC Kobenhavn are playing Manchester City at the 1/8 Final of Champions League on February 13. The match will kick off 20:00 UTC. ScoreBat is covering FC ...

Jairo Riedewald replaces James McArthur. Posted at 88' Corner, Crystal Palace. Conceded by Adam Smith. BookingPosted at 86' Steve Cook (Bournemouth) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 86' Foul by Steve Cook (Bournemouth). Posted at 86' Jordan Ayew (Crystal Palace) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 85' Attempt missed. Nathan Aké (Bournemouth) header from the left side of the box is high and wide to the left. However, the complication for the Swans is the strong form of the hosts. Huddersfield are in the top four in the form guide, picking up only two points fewer than West Brom and Leeds across the last eight matches. The Terriers aren’t in the top half, but they’re in promotion form. Their turnaround has been fantastic, while they’ll be aiming to extend that here. Ibrahimovic move to Tottenham makes 'no sense' - MourinhoMourinho can win Spurs trophies - KaneTottenham reached last season's final, losing 2-0 to Liverpool, but made a bad start to the 2019-20 tournament as they threw away a two-goal lead to draw 2-2 away against Olympiakos and then lost 7-2 at home to group leaders Bayern Munich. But back-to-back wins over Red Star Belgrade - 5-0 at home and 4-0 away in Serbia - leaves Spurs needing one more victory to take them into the knockout phase for a third successive season. Those victories have all been achieved convincingly with the Turkish giants winning at both half-time and full-time. Confidence will be high coming into this game, as it always is when Galatasaray play at the Türk Telekom Stadium. They are undefeated in 37 of their last 38 matches at home. Having scored at least three goals in their last three matches, they are in the habit of finding the back of the net at a prolific rate. The final third has been the main issue for Stéphane Jobard's men when playing away from home. They're simply not scoring enough goals, as a total of just three in eight shows. However, it's not just that they're failing to get the ball in the net. Dijon are averaging 3.38 shots on target for on the road, which doesn't exactly suggest that they've been seriously banging on the door. Such an average is poor when we consider that they've surrendered an average of 5.88. Moreover, Jobard's side have been outdone in terms of shots in six out of eight on the road. They've also been bettered in terms of shots on target in six out of eight, so it's not difficult to see where the problem lies. Read the full story Mourinho offered £12 million retainer The Sun reports that Jose Mourinho turned down a £12 million offer from Real Madrid, but they offer was to make sure that he did not take any job at all. Real knew that Mourinho wanted to return to management, and so they offered him a retainer to wait for Zinedine Zidane to leave the club. Thistle, in particular, were the most notable casualty in the resolution being passed. They're bottom of the Championship, so they're automatically down despite being just two points behind Queen of the South with a game in hand. Thistle and Stranraer weren't mapped in the original statement. Never mind sympathising with them, there was no mention of their fate at all until a clarification was put out five minutes later confirming that, yes, the pair of them were going down. These teams have played in some low scoring matches where there was no goals scored at times. This will not be one of those shoot out matches the away team does not like to play like this and this will probably be a match with one goal or no goal. The away team always look happy to defend and this will be exactly what they will do in this match. The home team are so used to getting chances to score that this will not be able to happen this weekend and this will be another low scoring match for these teams Aguero's prospective lay-off. He has a tendon problem in front - will be a few games out. He added: "We will miss Sergio. We have had some problems with injuries but we will wait for him and meanwhile we have [Gabriel Jesus] and [Raheem] Sterling who can play in that position. We will live without him for a while. Middlesbrough go to this game placed 20th in the Championship with 37 points while Leeds are second with 62 points. In their last 10 matches, Middlesbrough have not won any; their last win came on New Year’s Day, against Preston, which capped a run of four straight wins. They have dropped 20 points from the eight Championship matches played since, and have no clean sheet in their last 10 matches too. I think England had got edgy because of what had happened in the Switzerland game after they went 1-0 up. I was always confident Gary McAllister would score. He's a great striker of the ball and was our designated penalty taker. But Seaman saves. Gary McAllister opts for power with his spot-kick, but David Seaman has guessed the right way and flings out an elbow. The ball cannons to safetyBrown: I would have put my mortgage on him scoring. The first came from a lovely ball over the top from Jordan Henderson, which Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain got to first and helped past Aaron Ramsdale on the volley. Keita scored the second, lifting the ball over Ramsdale after playing a one-two with Mohamed Salah, but the goal was all about Salah’s assist - a gorgeous backheel to put Keita through on goal. Duisburg and Viktoria Koln will face each other in the upcoming match in the 3. Liga. Duisburg this season have the following results: 10W, 1D and 4L. Meanwhile Viktoria Koln have 5W, 6D and 4L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. It just reminded me of that. I mean, a lot of players in a lot of leagues - not only in Premier League, in Italy, Spain, everywhere - and we keep hearing this (racism). I don't want to be president, I don't want to be a politics guy. We are just football players, we want to enjoy that. The fans needs to enjoy coming and seeing some nice football and that's it. Posted at 74' Foul by Lucas Moura (Tottenham Hotspur). Posted at 73' Granit Xhaka (Arsenal) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 73' Foul by Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur). Raul Jimenez was not a household name in England when he joined Wolves two summers ago, but he has since established himself as one of the best forwards currently plying his trade in the country. On Sunday, he took his goals tally in all competitions for the season to 25 courtesy of a coolly-taken penalty in the 3-0 win over Everton. Nevertheless, Nuno Espirto Santo would have taken plenty of positives from their impressive Anfield showing, and having rested a couple of key players on Merseyside, the Wolves' manager is certain to field a full-strength team at Vicarage Road. Chrudim will likely win this match when he is in better form Slavoj Vysehrad. Specifically, Chrudim has won the last 6/9 matches. And Slavoj Vysehrad lost the last 3/5 matches, the last 2/8 matches at home, did not win the last 5/9 matches at home, did not win the last 4/5 matches. Slightly different organisation, things we need to get used to, all that stuff. It’s Mexican style, if you want – full of passion, how you would imagine. We are looking forward to it. It’s absolutely interesting; it’s my first game against a Central American team I think, in a proper competition. Let’s try to make the best of it. BookingPosted at 109' Wes Harding (Birmingham City) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 109' Jamie Allen (Coventry City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 109' Foul by Wes Harding (Birmingham City). Posted at 106' Liam Walsh (Coventry City) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 106' Foul by Jérémie Bela (Birmingham City). Posted at Second Half Extra Time begins Birmingham City 1, Coventry City 1. Arteta against City would be a nice final, wouldn't it, bearing in mind he has just been working with Pep, and a lot of City's players. He will have learned a lot from him. Lawro was speaking to BBC Sport's Chris Bevan. How did Lawro do last week?From the midweek Premier League fixtures, Lawro got five correct results, with one exact score for a total of 80 points. He beat Ride bassist Steve Queralt, who got four correct results with no exact scores for a total of 40 points. Alaves have conceded just twice at Mendizorroza in seven outings, which has to be respected, so considering our fancy for a close first half but Real to edge the points at full-time, 0-1 is our pick in the correct score market. This prediction is also backed up by the fact Los Blancos have kept three clean sheets in their last four league fixtures. Odds have gone up even more than 1.70 for the home win and I am kind of used to see odds go up and down on Isloch as they sometimes play games at this reserve level with no substitutes on the bench but even so under such circumstances they did get the win in the end and they do have some weird games as well like being dominated for 60 minutes at home by Rukh Brest 2 and being 1-0 behind but winning with no less than 4-1 in the end. Cas cleared City of "disguising equity funds as sponsorship contributions" and cut the club's fine from 30m euros (£26. I'm] incredibly happy for the decision which shows what all the people said about the club was not true and to defend on the pitch what we won on the pitch," said the Spaniard. Like I said many times, if we did something wrong we would accept the decision of Uefa and Cas because we did something wrong. Leicester's sole strike this time around made Southampton the 25th side to concede 10 goals against a single opponent in a Premier League season, but just the third side to oversee a positive 10-goal swing in the scoreline. Manchester United, previous sole owners of the biggest win in Premier League history, bounced back from a 3-2 defeat against Ipswich to win the reverse fixture 9-0 in 1994-95, while Chelsea lost 3-1 to Wigan before clinching the title with an 8-0 win in 2009-10. Van Egmond capped a dramatic end to the game in the second minute of added time when she shot past Peng Shimeng after Tang Jiali looked to have earned China a win with her 86th-minute goal. The result meant Australia finished top of Group B in Asia's qualifying competition for Tokyo 2020 and advance to the playoffs alongside China, with the pair having already guaranteed they would take the top two spots ahead of Taiwan and Thailand. After watching those tossers proclaim themselves as winners I was even more determined to find that extra bit of energy in my cramping legs. I wanted to beat them move than any other opponent I’d faced. Jaap Stam in action against Bayern MunichGetty Images Beckham remembers looking to the touchline during that break in play and seeing the European Cup trophy with Bayern ribbons attached to it. FC Voluntari will engage FCSB in a game very important for the visitors because any dropping of point here will jeopardize a little bit their chance to qualify for the League 1 Championship Group phase. Nothing went right for 22-year-old, who looks light years away from the promising youngster who won an England cap against Brazil at Wembley in November 2017. The FA Cup is very much second on manager Eddie Howe's list of priorities but he will know that, for the most part, this showed Bournemouth to be missing any spark, only springing to life when it was too late and when Arsenal had taken their foot off the gas. Where are we now?English football is stopped indefinitely. Premier League clubs meet on Friday, but it will be mid-May before Uefa comes forward with its proposals, having already warned that any league ending its season prematurely puts places in next season's European competitions at risk. Non-league clubs are considering legal action after the FA Council ratified the decision to void the season between tiers three and six - the divisions below National League level. We had to show our maturity and fight and we didn't do that. Marcel Sabitzer scored in the 10th and 21st minutes and Tottenham had only one shot on target in the first half. They earned their first corner in the 43rd minute and Jose Mourinho's team, missing several key international players through injury, lacked any fighting spirit. There have been too many mistakes and injuries for him to ever earn a place as first choice, and the sooner he leaves, the better. Read the full story Lemar misses training The Mirror suggests that there may be more than meets the eye to Thomas Lemar’s missing training for Atletico Madrid. The former Monaco winger was previously linked with a transfer to Arsenal, and the 24-year-old is reportedly out because he is suffering from gastroenteritis. Former Everton and Manchester United boss Moyes, who took over from Slaven Bilic two years ago, left at the end of the season as the east London club decided to "go in a different direction" with former Manchester City manager Pellegrini. But the veteran Chilean, who led the Hammers to a 10th-place finish last season, was sacked following their fourth straight home defeat on Saturday. It left them one place and one point above the relegation zone. Right now there is very little to suggest they can keep one tight game, let alone 180 minutes. PSG have an issue with Brazilian forward Neymar, who has been suffering with a rib injury, but has been named in the squad for the first-leg on Tuesday. Laurens adds: "My hands are sweating already. Neymar's fitness is the first thing. We thought they were just preserving him but now seems more serious than we thought. You can feel the pain'Floyd's death has caused outrage and sparked a wave of protests against racial discrimination and police treatment of African Americans in cities across the United States and the world. Derek Chauvin, the police officer who knelt on Floyd's neck, has been charged with second-degree murder. Three other officers present face counts of aiding and abetting murder. Saint-Maximin: It's difficult to see everything. Copenhagen vs. Manchester City live stream: TV channel, Oct 11, 2022 — Copenhagen vs. Manchester City · When: Tuesday, October 11 · Time: 12:30 p.m. ET · TV Channel: TUDN, Paramount+ · Live Stream: fuboTV (watch for ... Man City vs Copenhagen: Live stream, TV channel, kick-off Oct 5, 2022 — How to watch Man City vs Copenhagen on TV & live stream online. BT Sport 3 will show the game between Manchester City and Copenhagen in the UK, ... Both have been heavily criticised this season as part of an underperforming squad containing players some feel are simply not good enough who have, nevertheless, been awarded new contracts in recent times. Pereira signed a four-year deal in the summer. Phil Jones, the one man dropped from last week's largely dismal draw at Sheffield United, was given a new four-year deal in February. Both decisions seem odd. How to finish these leagues in time to fit in a European national team tournament in the summer of 2021 will need a great amount of creative scheduling. Also, June 2021 is currently the scheduled date for the Nations League Finals. Such a clash isn’t ideal, but it is possible that the Nations League week could still be hosted in the same time-frame as a rescheduled Euros, acting in place of warm-up matches for the national teams involved. They have to keep an eye on Manchester United (fifth) and Wolves (sixth), both two points off their tail. Watford are 16th in the table and the danger of relegation is very real going into the final rounds of the campaign. They are only one point clear of the three teams directly below them, West Ham, Bournemouth, and Aston Villa. Maldon & Tiptree occupy second spot in the Isthmian League North Division a point behind Bury Town but with two games in hand over the league leaders, so promotion is a genuine possibility and has certainly been aided by their best ever run in the FA Cup. Newport County sit eleventh in the League Two table and have been decent but not great on the road this season, picking up two wins, three draws and two defeats. I would actually want to take the guests to win this game by 2 goals difference or more as odds are much better for that type of bet here with the hosts in really poor form 2 losses in a row at home and a total of 4 losses in their last 4 league games so quite poor form while Alianza is 1st in the league and need the win in this final round to keep hold of 1st place and are in much better form than their opponents plus they also won here on their last visit with 3-1 in the end so away win. Ahal won all 3 opening league games which they happen to play at home without conceding a single goal while winning twice with 2-0 and once with 3-0, as they defeated Merw with 3-0 and Nebitci and Sagadam with 2-0, they also won their 4th league game with Kopetdag on the road with 1-0, so 4 clean sheets in a row for the best defense in the league even though last round they played away at Altyn Asyr and lost the game with 2-1 there but really that club is the only one capable of rivaling Ahal for winning the title this season. I was like "mum, I'd just scored a brilliant goal" but she said "yes but what will people think of me? I didn't bring you up like this". View more on twitterUnfortunately I did not learn my lesson, because I did it again when I was interviewed on the pitch after City had won the 2011 FA Cup final - another swear word sort of slipped out. But that just shows you how much winning the FA Cup meant to me, because when I am super happy, I just cannot control my emotions. Like their hosts, Shrewsbury have plenty to be happy about as despite expectations that they would not be around the promotion picture, they go into this weekend’s match just three points off the play-off places. However, the similarities do not end there as they also earn the majority of their points on home soil with 64% of their points coming there. Copenhagen vs Manchester City: Live streaming, TV 2 days ago — This match will be telecasted in India on Sony Sports Network. Where and how to live stream Copenhagen vs Manchester City in India? You can live ... I think a lot of footballers were wondering, 'Is it something to do with money being involved in this?'. Why did we wait until Friday? Why did it take Mikel Arteta [Arsenal manager] to get ill for the game in England to do the right thing?" "After the emergency meeting, at last the right decision was made - until then it almost felt like footballers in England were being treated like guinea pigs. Footage of the Celta match appeared to show Messi ignoring instructions from assistant Eder Sarabia during the water break, while Suarez said in a post-match interview that it was the coaching staff's job to analyse why the team keep dropping points away from home. Barca have squandered 25 points on the road during this campaign, but only two at the Nou Camp. Setien has admitted he does not always see eye-to-eye with his squad, but played down suggestions of a rift. Those involved speak fondly of those two weeks, which started with an irate Ferguson demanding the Scottish FA suits vacate their first-class seats on the plane for the players, and ended with an eventful two-day stay in Los Angeles. Winger Eamonn Bannon recalls scoring twice in a friendly against "Mickey Mouse local team" LA Heat before a reunion with his brother. Others tell conflicting tales about meeting with Rod Stewart.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page