top of page

Meals & nutrition

Public·9 members

Today: RB Leipzig vs. Real Madrid live stream 13 February 2024

12 hours ago — RB Leipzig vs. Real Madrid live stream: How to watch UEFA Champions League online, TV channel, prediction. Posted by: Stonecom Interactive ...

Video - 'No team in the world copes with our injuries' - Mourinho00:35 What has happened to Tottenham? I loved the way Pochettino’s side played over the past few seasons, their fast counter-attacking football was brilliant to watch. Every club has a DNA, the way their fans believe they should play, and Tottenham’s tradition is to play exciting, attacking football. The Super Cup traditionally kickstarted the season in Spain with a two-legged contest between the Copa del Rey winners and La Liga champions although the 2018 edition was played as a one-off game in Tangier, Morocco. Last year the Spanish football federation (RFEF) agreed to double the number of teams and take the competition outside Spain permanently as well as moving it from August to January. As Borna Barisic fired straight at Kilmarnock goalkeeper Laurentiu Branescu, Connor Goldson's goal-bound header deflected off team-mate Defoe and Glen Kamara's snap shot clipped the crossbar, Rangers' frustration deepened as the wall of nine yellow jerseys behind striker Millar stood firm by half-time. In Nicaragua, Managua U20 and Municipal Jalapa U20 are expected to meet for a match today. In the previous head to head meeting of the two teams, Managua U20 managed to beat Municipal Jalapa. In fact, the results of the match ended as over 2.5 with Managua U20 winning 4-0. The result extended Chelsea's unbeaten WSL campaign to 10 matches, as the home crowd got their first glimpse of one of the highest-profile signings in the division's nine-year history. Kerr, the record scorer in both the American and Australian leagues, signed for Chelsea in November but was not eligible to make her first appearance until Sunday. An eventful debut for KerrHer WSL introduction almost got off to the perfect start inside 90 seconds, when she raced through on goal with her first touches of the ball in English football but stunned the expectant home crowd by clipping her strike over the crossbar. Posted at 81' Cameron MacPherson (St. Mirren) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 81' Foul by Funso Ojo (Aberdeen). SubstitutionPosted at 80' Substitution, St. Mirren. Cody Cooke replaces Tony Andreu. Posted at 80' Attempt missed. Ryan Hedges (Aberdeen) left footed shot from outside the box misses to the right. Allegri and Pochettino eye United job Manchester United’s Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is under pressure, with two of Europe’s top managers waiting for an opportunity to take over. Max Allegri, the former Juventus manager, turned down interest from Arsenal earlier in the season to ensure he is free to take over should Solskjaer leave the club, while Pochettino is also keeping an eye on developments at Old Trafford, according to the Mail. Leeds have lost three of their last four matches in the Championship. Both teams have failed to score more than once in five of their last six matches. Three of the last four matches between these teams have ended in draws. Two promotion hopefuls clash in the Championship this weekend when Nottingham Forest host Leeds. There isn’t a lot to pick from between these two with them both having their defensive limitations and good attacking options but with those two things at the forefront of our minds, we’re predicting that both sides will find the net this weekend and continue their trend of not being able to keep a clean sheet. FRIDAY'S BIG HEADLINES Jose's big first impression Video - ‘I am humble,’ says Mourinho at first Tottenham news conference00:57 “I realised I made mistakes,” he said. I'm not going to make the same mistakes. I'll make new mistakes - but not the same. I am humble. Humble enough to try and analyse my career - not just the last year, but the whole thing, the evolution, the problems and the solutions. Arsenal published a statement last night distancing itself from Ozil's comments, highlighting the persecution of the Uighur Muslims in north west China. Human rights groups claim more than a million Uighurs are being held in re-education camps without trial and leaked information last week showed an alleged move towards forced labour. For a long time I fell out of love with football. Some days I'd flick the goal video on and it would make me feel good and other times I didn't really want to hear about it. Glass worked as a taxi driver and ran his own firm, but also struggled with mental health problems in the form of a gambling addiction. He returned to football in 2016, using his experiences in and out of the game as a player liaison officer at Premier League side Bournemouth. Former England forward Dion Dublin is glad the issue is being addressed, but wants someone "at the top of the tree" to bring about change. The government need to teach black kids white history, and white kids black history," Dublin told Football Focus. Kids are not born racist. It is learned behaviour from the people you are around, and the families you live with. They are taught it and they hear it and they see it. RB Leipzig vs Real Madrid: How to Watch Live, TV Channels 6 hours ago — You can find out here how to watch this game on TV or live stream it free in your country. We had clubs from Indonesia using that to justify wage cuts," he said. It is very important to take into account the vastly different economic circumstances, even the lowest clubs in Serie A are very different to Juventus. We can only appeal to common sense that those measures taken by the elite clubs and players cannot just be transferred downwards. People want to fit a narrative around him so I don't worry so much about that side. I know the reality of what he is and what he gives," Rodgers told reporters. It's unfortunate. We're supposedly in this world where everyone 'cares'. Rubbish - the first thing they do is try to stitch you up. This is a 23-year-old boy who is single, he's been given a week free. Joe Mercer of Everton, Matt Busby of Liverpool and Don Welsh of Charlton Athletic pictured in 1939Busby the coach emerges1945: After becoming assistant manager at Liverpool the previous year, Busby is named boss of Manchester United. The ground had been blitzed and they had an overdraft at the bank. What is more I had no experience as a manager and I felt they were taking a great risk in appointing me. Leipzig vs Real Madrid LIVE - YouTube - YouTube Leipzig vs Real Madrid LIVE - YouTube - YouTubeYouTube · ARH FOOTBALL1.5K+ views · 21 hours ago YouTube · ARH FOOTBALL YouTube · ARH FOOTBALL 5:14:41 READ THE FULL PAPER ROUND HERE OUR VIEW Shortening the competition when teams will have a backlog of games to catch up on, when professional football does return, seems a smart idea. UEFA are no strangers when it comes to reformatting their tournaments (RIP UEFA Cup) or introducing entirely new ones - such as the mostly well-received Nations League and the upcoming UEFA Europa Conference League. This will be probably the most efficient match tonight in Europa League and I will take here over 3,5 even that is more risky option, than just over 2,5 or over 3. So, Arsenal is team who is have a lot of problems in last few weeks and their coach is in this moment under big pressure. Unai Emery can be fired if he maybe lose this match and that is reason why I mean that they will play with the strongest team in this match. Eintracht will score at least one goal here, so over 3,5 is ok for me. The two clubs have only scored three league goals between them in eight matches. All four of Smolevichi's league games have had under 2.5 goals scored in them. The last three Belshina league games have all had under 2.5 goals scored in them. The bottom two in the Belarus Premier League face each other in this game. Match reactionExeter boss Matt Taylor: "We just didn't have it quite in our legs and to concede that set-piece was disappointing. I was actually pleased with our structure and our attitude, we have to improve in possession, we got in some really good positions. It was probably a game a little bit short of quality in attacking areas, but two honest teams and two very well-organised teams defensively. Les Verts conceded eleven goals in their final five games of the decade with even teams like goal-shy Reims putting three past three Puel's men; for reference at how poor a defeat this was, Reims scored 19% of their league goals this season in that single match. Saint-Étienne's only recent victory came in the Coupe de la Ligue against Nîmes but apart from that there has been little for their fans to celebrate. That victory over Nîmes is their only away win in their last five matches so they will have to be extremely careful here as they travel to Corsica. I remember Klopp’s (Borussia) Dortmund, who are similar to Liverpool. They have that competitiveness, but the players they have mean they play in a different way," said Simeone. We’ve always spoken about great sides throughout time and this Liverpool side will go down in history. I really like this Liverpool team because they’re direct but they can change the way they play too and I admire that. Former Manchester City title-winning manager Pellegrini, who steered the team into the top four earlier in the season, had already given his post-match news conference at the London Stadium and had not hinted at what was about to follow around 15 minutes later. West Ham broke the news in a statement on its website. Wolves are a well drilled side and kept Palace at bay before a moment of brilliance from midfielder Joao Moutinho saw them open the scoring. The Portugal international chipped a perfectly weighted pass into the path of the on-running Matt Doherty, who pulled a pass back for Podence to nod in an easy finish. They grabbed a second on 68 minutes courtesy of Jonny's first goal at Molineux since September 2018, receiving a lay-off from Raul Jimenez before spinning expertly and curling home a smart finish. This is going to be very interesting match and first of all I want to say that I think we are not going to see a lot of goals, hosts are coming to play at home after 3 road games in a row and on their only home game they played 0 0 and I think it is not going to be easy for them to score tomorrow since on the other side is current leader of the league but to visitors is also not going to be easy to score so I think under 2.5 goals is best option for this TALKING POINT - Overplaying at the back costing Brighton, while Wolves look leggy Graham Potter has been a revelation at Brighton, drastically transforming the style of football at the Amex while picking up results and wins in the process. But while some of their attacking football has been breath-taking, making mistakes while playing out from defence is becoming a costly habit. We believe that there is value to be had in the 'both teams to score' market, as Motherwell- who has done well in their last few home ties- has conceded in three of their previous five matches. Despite their impressive goal scoring record away from home, it must be noted that Rangers have slowed down a little bit in recent weeks and have also conceded at least once in three of their last five games. As for the final score, we're backing the Gers to win 3-1 here, as two of their last three away fixtures has seen them win by at least two goals and they've conceded 0.63 times. Swansea have scored no more than once in eight of their last nine home matches in the Championship. Meanwhile, Barnsley come in here having scored twice in three of their last four trips and in four of their last six away overall. The Tykes have the attacking talent, while Swansea’s 2-1 home loss to Stoke shows how they can be caught out. We’re going against Swansea after a run of five losses in nine at home, so a 2-1 away win is our pick. Bale has missed 77 games due to injury since signing for Real Madrid from Tottenham Hotspur for a then world record fee of 100 million euros ($110 million) and suffered his latest setback in last week's 2-1 win at Alaves, his first start in two months. Real have not released any medical information on Bale's latest problem but on Thursday issued medical reports on Eden Hazard and Marcelo, who will also miss the Espanyol match, with Hazard set to be out for the rest of the year. He gained individual recognition by being named in the 2015-16 team of the season - a feat he repeated the following year as the Seagulls went up. Mark Hudson (2000-18) Cardiff, Huddersfield. Promotion (2012-13, 2016-17), team of the season (2012-13)Towering defender Hudson was Cardiff's player of the year in their 2012-13 Championship title-winning season and helped Huddersfield achieve an unlikely promotion to the Premier League four seasons later. Wolves were extremely unlucky to lose to Tottenham at Molineux before Christmas, and they will punish any weakness from Mourinho's men this time. Both teams are in the hunt for fourth place, although fifth could still get them in next season's Champions League if Manchester City's European ban is upheld. Everyone from Chelsea in fourth down to Everton in 11th knows that is the prize up for grabs if they can get on a run between now and the end of the season. I can't say we're in the driving seat after what I've just watched - I've been here too many times to know that's not the case. I've lost a title on the last day on the last game in the last moments to two goals, so there's never complacency from me in terms of those things. I really do think it's a point gained today, though. Real Madrid - RB Leipzig Live - Champions League Follow the Champions League live Football match between Real Madrid and RB Leipzig with Eurosport. The match starts at 8:00 PM on March 6th, 2024. RB Leipzig vs Real Madrid: Live streaming, TV channel 2 days ago — You can live stream the match between RB Leipzig and Real Madrid on the SonyLIV App. Trending World Football Articles: Top four players with ... They will win on Saturday, mind you. SUNDAY Wolves v Everton (12:00 BST)Wolves have had a bit of a hiccup with defeats in their past two matches, but they won't change the way they play. I don't think they have suddenly hit a wall, even though their season started almost a full 12 months ago, in the qualifying rounds of the Europa League, so I'd be surprised if they were below par again here. Media playback is not supported on this device Wolves need to bounce back from late defeat - Nuno My main worry for Wolves would be about Adama Traore, who has dislocated his shoulder again - the fourth time it has gone since December. Sivasspor opened their campaign with a signal of championship intent by battering Besiktas 3-0 at the Sivas Stadium. They have never won a Turkish title and doing the double over one of Turkey's traditional powerhouses (Besiktas have won 15 Turkish titles) would do wonders for momentum at the start of the second half of their season. Maguire, who was signed by United for 80 million pounds ($104. Saturday's 0-0 draw at Wolverhampton Wanderers but played the full 90 minutes. Solskjaer told BT Sport he was unsure if Maguire would be fit for the game at Old Trafford. We were close to taking him off at halftime but he battled through," said Solskjaer. They have scored in six straight matches, and in the last 10 outings, they have suffered just two losses. Nottingham have not been the best defensively though; in their last 15 matches, they have managed just four clean sheets. They have three wins in their last five Championship matches while they have not lost in their last five home matches in the Championship, winning four. Things are far too uncertain to be sure either way. Read the full story Video - Barcelona and Real Madrid are tussling for Napoli's midfield maestro - Euro Papers01:26 Hakimi set for Real Madrid return Real Madrid look set to welcome Achraf Hakimi back to the club in the close season and will likely promote him to the first team. Nottingham Forest inflicted further damage to Leeds United's promotion hopes and boosted their own ambitions of a return to the Premier League by edging an absorbing end-to-end contest at the City Ground. Sammy Ameobi put the hosts in front before half-time, beating Leeds goalkeeper Kiko Casilla at his near post when the Spaniard had anticipated the shot going towards the opposite corner. And, with Leeds pushing desperately for an equaliser, Tyler Walker tapped home to make it 2-0 deep into stoppage time after being teed up by Joe Lolley on the break. Added to Fulham's draw at Bristol City and Nottingham Forest's home defeat by Millwall, Leeds were the only one of the Championship's top four to win this weekend. Ayling opened the scoring in the first five minutes in last week's 4-0 win at Hull City and repeated the trick at Elland Road with a wonderful flying volley from Harrison's lofted centre. Town, who had won their past two games to climb away from the bottom three, offered little but came close to a leveller when Trevoh Chalobah's shot threatened to squirm past Leeds keeper Illan Meslier. Play-off tactics vital to NI appointment - Craigan We must trust IFA on new boss - McGovernEuro 2020 play-off semi-finals on 8 OctoberMotherwell manager Stephen Robinson was given permission by his club to speak to the IFA, but the club was not contacted on Friday. The Scottish side had agreed a six-figure compensation fee in advance of any talks. It is also understood that elite performance director Jim Magilton, former St Johnstone manager Tommy Wright and Northern Ireland women's manager Kenny Shiels have not received any update from the governing body since their interviews on Wednesday.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page