top of page

Meals & nutrition

Public·9 members

Today: Salford City vs. Doncaster live watch 13.02.2024

SCFCTV. Log in or sign up to listen to live audio commentary and watch video-on-demand. Subscribe Now. 11:45, 13 02 2024. Peninsula Stadium.

They are unbeaten in the last seven matches at home but four of them have ended in draws. They have failed to score in three matches but have five clean sheets in the last seven home matches across all competitions. At home this season, they have beaten Chelsea, Manchester United and Sheffield United while they drew with Manchester City in the Premier League. It is fitting that they both come into this clash arguably at their best, with Cardiff among the league’s best home sides and Swansea one of the leading travellers. Although Swansea have lost two of their last three away league games (W1), after going 11 unbeaten on the road beforehand (W5 D6). Meanwhile, Cardiff have lost just once at home all season. The ex-USA head coach Jill Ellis - a two-time World Cup winner and former development director of the US Soccer Federation - is a free agent after leaving the world champions in the summer. Baroness Campbell has already shown ambition in recruiting "the best in the world" with her recent appointment of Ellis' former USA colleague Dawn Scott as senior physical performance manager. Jill Ellis (left) and Dawn Scott (right) worked together with the USA team during the 2015 and 2019 World CupsAnd what about those managers already proving themselves in the Women's Super League?Chelsea boss Emma Hayes has won two WSL titles during her eight-year spell at the club and is expected to be interested in the England job, but the timing might not be right. There will be plenty of firepower on the pitch when Leipzig and Dortmund line up against each other on Saturday. It's hard to predict whether this will lead to a load of goals or if the two teams will cancel each other out. We're leaning towards the former but feel it is a better bet to back a likely goalscorer. Olmo is in good form and the price on him is big enough for an anytime bet. Frankfurt's fightback from 3-1 down to 3-3 against Freiburg deserves credit but, for the most part, they looked terrible. They have conceded at least four goals in their last three away Bundesliga matches. There's no reason to think Wolfsburg couldn't make it the fourth game in succession. Back Wolfsburg to win with a minus-one handicap. French Ligue 1 club Montpellier have expressed an interest in signing Liverpool keeper Loris Karius. The 27-year-old German terminated a loan spell at Besiktas in May when he was nearing the end of a two-year loan stint with the Turkish side. If Karius had joined Besiktas on a permanent basis, then the deal would have been worth about £6m to the Reds. Montpellier have yet to make a bid for the player, who joined Liverpool for £4. Spain's World Cup-winning goalkeeper Iker Casillas has announced his intention to run for the presidency of the Spanish Football Federation (RFEF). Casillas has not yet officially retired but said he had informed current side FC Porto of his decision and expressed his "deepest gratitude" to the club. The 38-year-old has not played for Porto since April 2019 after he had a heart attack during training in May. That’s your main focus. Williams said: “It was a strange day to be honest. We’d all turned up for training and had a meeting telling us. Obviously we had a lot of questions and queries but in the end that was basically it. For a club who were primarily set up to play a part in the community, John O’Brien - who continued to work for the council after the club went bust - says it is possible their success on the pitch played a part in their downfall. Southampton have a good away run going to this game and playing against the bottom side should present a welcome chance for them. The home side has lost just once in the last five home games, which should well motivate them too. One thing stands out though – the two sides have been very poor defensively in the season and having that in mind as well as their scoring trends, we are backing this game for a bet of over 2.5 goals. Joshua - Pulev fight postponed, say Matchroom Anthony Joshua's IBF, WBA, WBO and IBO heavyweight titles defence match against Kubrat Pulev scheduled for June 20 at London's Tottenham Hotspur Stadium has been postponed, according to the champion's promoters Matchroom Boxing. Andros Townsend hits out at health secretary Matt Hancock Crystal Palace attacker Andros Townsend has slammed Secretary of State for Health and Social Care Matt Hancock, saying his comments encouraging footballers to make a contribution to the national effort to fight coronavirus were merely deflecting from his own failings in funding the NHS. GOAL! Sheffield United 1 (Sharp 45+2) Bournemouth 1 Sheffield United are level! Ramsdale can't punch another corner clear, and it falls to Stevens. He smashes it through the six yard box, where it pinballs off players before Sharp stabs it home from three yards out. WHAT A SAVE! Another brilliant break by Bournemouth down the left. There was controversy when substitute Adnan Januzaj thought he had made it 1-1 with a strike from outside the area but it was ruled out for a Merino offside. Merino did not get a touch but the officials deemed he was blocking goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois' view, so interfering with play. Their sense of grievance grew when moments later Benzema controlled a Federico Valverde cross with his shoulder before firing home. Life must take precedence. No spectators were allowed into the Gremio arena for the Gaucho state championship match. The protest comes as players and clubs across South America are starting to complain at decisions by footballing authorities to order games to be played, but behind closed doors. Flamengo coach Jorge Jesus appealed for football to be halted, saying players needed to be protected because "they are not super human". Accrington Stanley vs Portsmouth predictions and betting tips as they meet in League One this weekend. Will the visitors be able to maintain their recent upturn in form? Read on for all our free League One predictions and betting tips. Mallorca vs Sevilla predictions for this Saturday’s lunchtime La Liga clash at Son Moix. Can Sevilla get their title challenge back on track in Palma after a surprise home defeat to Villarreal last weekend? Read on for all our free La Liga predictions and betting tips. Dyche's mission now is to try to regain some of that momentum in the next few weeks. Man of the match: Phil Foden (Man City) Foden scored two and helped make another in a sparkling performance. It is just a shame there were no fans at the Etihad to give his performance the acclaim it deserved when he was replaced by Sane before the end. What's next? Burnley host Watford on Thursday (18:00 BST) while Manchester City play Chelsea at Stamford Bridge later the same evening (20:15). Pogba may find his fitness and inspiration elsewhere while United could get a player who is able to raise his game and the rest of the players around him as they chase Champions League football. Read the full story Inter Miami sign Pulis’ son David Beckham’s MLS side have signed Tony Pulis’ son as part of their backroom staff. Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola fears the injury Sergio Aguero suffered in their 2-1 win over Chelsea is a "bad" muscle problem. Argentina striker Aguero, 31, hobbled off after 77 minutes and was replaced by Brazil forward Gabriel Jesus. Sergio will be bad, I think. Tomorrow we will know it. The feeling is it's muscular," said Guardiola. Midfielders Rodri and David Silva were also substituted but the City boss said that was just "cramps and tiredness". With a very good performance, the Fortuna got a 2-2 from a 0-2 in Leipzig in the last remaining few minutes and is now one point ahead of Werder and the relegation zone. Against Dortmund the Fortuna came only in added time to suffer an undeserved defeat. Salford City vs Doncaster Free Predictions, Tips 2 days ago — Salford City vs Doncaster Predictions, Tips 1X2, Under/Over 2.5 goals, Both Teams to Score, Correct Score Tips, soccer accumulator tips ... I predict both teams will be able to score in the first round and the second half is running during this match... I predict both teams will play at full strength in this match... from previous matches both teams can always score in the first half and the second half runs during this match... the predicted score for this match is over 2.5 goals. I predict both teams will play at full strength. The predicted score for this match is 2-2 ... I also predict that both teams will play at full strength... I hope this prediction can help us all and can win this game ... Meanwhile, already guaranteed to progress into the last 16 via a 2nd placed finish, there's little pressure on Wednesday's game for Real Madrid. As such, the Spaniards could be tempted to rest some of their key players but with the immense quality they have, whatever team is fielded will be a strong one. While Girona are only a few points shy of being on course to complete their goal, Extremadura are only a few points away from achieving what they set out to, which was of course to stay in the division. Thursday's visitors are in the drop-zone at present, which is never really a good thing, but they are just a point away from being safe, so all is not lost just yet. Men's Team matches | Official Salford City FC website SCFCTV. Log in or sign up to listen to live audio commentary and watch video-on-demand Doncaster. Doncaster Rovers. Peninsula Stadium. Buy Tickets. February. the Solihull Moors fc team and the Boreham Wood fc team, meet in England Vanarama league. The Solihull Moors fc is in 6th position with 45 points Collected. While guest team the Boreham Wood fc team came in 7th place by collecting 45 points Collected. Read the full story here. Nadal Roland Garros jersey fetched big money in coronavirus auction Rafael Nadal has auctioned his jersey from his victorious 2019 Roland Garros campaign for €143,000 in the #LaMejorAsistencia auction to raise money in the fight against coronavirus. Video - Nadal collapses to the clay after sealing 12th Roland Garros title01:03 It was the Spaniard's 12th French Open victory. That's a small positive. I am lucky to have them close to me. I have two little children so if I am not training I have my hands full. In my mind I have to be ready to play again on 30 April, even if we know that maybe that will be difficult, nobody knows. We have to be ready and we are focusing on that. Football is very important, it's much more than just a game but on the other hand the most important thing in life is family. I think that a side which pretty much hasn't lost a game for the last year is (rightly) favourite,” Oblak said. But this doesn’t mean we’ll not put up a fight and allow them to do what they want. We want to play our best game of the season and be well in it when it comes to the second leg, but we know we’ll have to be at our best against a side like Liverpool. We all know that Ramos has a lot of character, he always wants to play and he has worked hard all week to be able to play. He's our leader, our reference point and an example for everyone else to follow," he said. Real are second in La Liga, locked on 40 points with leaders Barca and victory over Sevilla would take them three points clear at the top for at least 24 hours, as the Catalans host Granada on Sunday in their first game under new coach Quique Setien. Kapfenberger SV will host SV Horn II for this fixture of the league. I think, this will be tough match for both sides. Perhaps, the visitors are favorites in this match. In any case, I think, this will not be an easy task. Horn is not very good team in this campaign. Also, they have only 1 victory in their last 5 matches. Also, we have Kapfenberger who's is worst team in the league. Yeah, the hosts have fallen into a very poor show. In any case, they have nothing to lose. I expect, the hosts will try to provide a strong resistance. My pick - Kapfenberger to win. Full TimePosted at 90'+4' Second Half ends, Sheffield United 3, Chelsea 0. Posted at 90'+2' Willian (Chelsea) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 90'+2' Foul by George Baldock (Sheffield United). Posted at 90'+1' Corner, Chelsea. Conceded by John Lundstram. Posted at 90'+1' Attempt missed. Enda Stevens (Sheffield United) left footed shot from the left side of the box is too high. Assisted by Ben Osborn. When it began, Spirit of Shankly contacted Liverpool to seek assurances that all non-playing staff would be guaranteed to receive 100 per cent wages," began the statement. We were told this would happen and we made a statement. This was and continues to be our priority. Many of our members and the committee have raised concerns that the club intend to use taxpayers' money to pay staff. Salford City v Doncaster Rovers: Grant McCann's focus on 13 hours ago — Their last two results have gone a long way to determining Doncaster Rovers' fate this season, now Grant McCann wants to focus on a ... And Wilson's excellent break of 78 pulled things level before the Englishman took the next three frames, including a break of 75, to go 5-2 up and on the verge of taking the match. But veteran Bond had other ideas, pulling himself to within two after a marathon eighth frame, before racing to within one with a break of 85. Barnet have won five of their home games this season and Fylde have lost six of their away games, with the hosts averaging 1.58 points per home game and the visitors averaging 1.00 points per away game. Barnet score an average of 1.58 goals per home game and concede an average of 1.17 goals and Fylde score an average of 1.33 goals per away game and concede an average of 1.83 goals, all of which adds weight to our prediction for a 2-1 Barnet victory on Saturday. Brighton have completed the signing of midfielder Adam Lallana from Liverpool on a free transfer. Lallana, whose deal with the Premier League champions expired at the end of the season, has signed a three-year contract with the Seagulls. The 32-year-old has made 22 appearances for the Reds in 2019-20 but started only three league games and has not been involved since the restart. Adam is a really exciting signing for us," said Brighton boss Graham Potter. Salford City v Doncaster Rovers | League 2 | Football 10 hours ago — Sign up for a free Tipstrr account to get access to our real-time match coverage and live scoring. Login Sign up. Best current odds. Get the ... If you want to play for England and be successful, these are the days and the types of occasions that you should be excited about, motivated for and dream about. Defender Abbie McManus is the only Manchester United player in the England squad and Neville thinks "it will be the best moment of her life". The Women's European Championship officially kicks off in 500 days' time"What we have to do now is to expose our players to big occasions so when they come to Old Trafford it's just like another occasion - it's like going into your grandmother's front room, having a cup of tea. Last week, Galatasaray beat Fenerbahce 3-1 at the Ulker Stadium in Istanbul's Kadikoy for the first time in more than 20 years, leading to outrage from the home supporters. Fenerbahce, Turkey's second most decorated club, are currently seventh in the top-tier Super Lig, nine points behind second-placed Galatasary and leaders Trabzonspor, after a poor start to the second half of the season. The virus has already had an impact in German football with several Bundesliga games to be played hind closed doors. On the Italian side, Serie A has been suspended until April 3 at the very earliest, with the country in lockdown. Italy has had 10,000 cases of coronavirus, with over 600 deaths. Germany's cases number 1,457. Salford City - Doncaster Rovers Live - League Two Follow the League Two live Football match between Salford City and Doncaster Rovers with Eurosport. The match starts at 7:45 PM on February 13th, 2024. Catch ... Paris have been at their relentless best in recent weeks with six wins on the trot keeping their confidence sky high. They've scored a whopping 22 goals in this time with just three conceded and they'll be looking to keep up this scoring form in their first match of 2020. Thomas Tuchel's men will be the away side for this fixture but with ten wins coming in their last dozen matches on the road, they should be fairly confident of progressing to the next round here. But the positional play is different and very adapted to the players. A combination of Mourinho's managerial history and the hand gestures he was using as he delivered a mini lecture to Davies indicates emphasis was being put on making doubly sure opponents loitering in dangerous positions were being adequately watched and that the ball was being played forward quickly on the counter. The more interesting stuff, especially about Harry Kane, who is not a battering ram striker in the mould of Didier Drogba or Romelu Lukaku, for which Mourinho is noted, can only be assessed over time. I feel as though there's still more to come from this team. We've had an amazing year and that's just driven us on to want more. Hopefully that will never change and I have got no doubt about that with the type of players we have and the mentality in the dressing room. We have a chance to break points record' Media playback is not supported on this device Watch: The moment Liverpool players found out they were champions Liverpool could still break Manchester City's record total for an English top-flight season of 100 points, set in 2018. He used to come in his kit and was already driving away by the time the forwards finished their extra shooting session. In terms of loving the game, I'm not sure. But he was a fierce competitor and came back from a serious injury. He was very good on the ball and was an excellent passer. Ian Wright: "I loved him. Did he love football deep down? I'm not sure. He was always very cool. He hardly spoke and was somebody who, if that ball was there to be won, would win it no matter what.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page